Energy, Doctors and Nervousness

I covet this drink!
So I am 32/33 weeks preggo and am still quite the whipper snapper! I am amazed I feel so good. I actually feel better now than I did a few months ago!? How is that possible?
The past few weeks my energy has skyrocketed and today I realized the cause of it.  Vitamins and Similac Mom!  I am not saying it's made me super woman but it has certainly made me sleep deeper and have long spurts of energy in the day. Something I was lacking before. Not to mention switch in weather and good old vitamin D!

Not  so bad for almost 33 weeks preggo!
It's so nice to feel this good towards the end. I have been lucky so far my feet haven't swollen. I am lucky to have a naturally round face so the extra 'chub' can 'gwan'(work...lol)!  At my prenatal apt this week my doc said ALL LOOKED PERFECT! I just love this doctor, she seems to really love what she does!  Every time she measures my bump or checks my child's heart beat, she has this proud smile on her face.  Almost as if it's her own child.  You can see the joy her job brings her!

This is a HUGE change for me having a doctor this engaged and caring! My last Doc was very good, but being a man, he  was much different.  My favorite memory of Dr Gurland was when I came in for an appointment and I asked how he was, he wittedly replied "not pregnant".  LOL I was dying of laughter...I think I replied "lucky you" and he said "believe me, I KNOW more than most".  My fav memory of my doctor now or at least 'funny' memory was a few visits ago.  I told her how I was getting numbness in my hand when I bent over.  She looked at me with a serious face and opened her mouth with what I thought would be profound medical advice to say "well you know what they say...don't bend over". HAHA Nice when docs have a sense of humor!


Unto other topics! Last night I began to think about my little man and how he will be coming soon! I began to think of my other due date which is for two weeks earlier that i had been given a few months ago. All of a sudden a wave of panic, nervousness and anxiousness hit me!  I am having another BABY! Aaaahhhhhh! The reality that this guy could very well come early July, end of June hit big time!
It was the strangest sensation as it had nothing to do with labor.  I was just envisioning him in his bassinet next to my bed and BAM the emotion struck! Hard! I guess this is what happens when you're too cool for school and been all calm and collected during pregnancy!  People have asked me if I am  scared, nervous and the list goes on and I always say NO. I'm fine!

This is my 3rd time doing this, I am a veteran now...I got this! HA! I tell you for about 3-5 minutes last night as I stared at my ceiling i certainly didn't feel like 'I got this'! LOL  Thankfully the feeling was short lived and I was back to my calm laid back self!  Which is a whole other post in of it's self!  Preston has changed my personality! LOL A lot!  A friend joked it's your husband in you!

Anyhow, all is back to normal now!
I am quite enjoying this week of pregnancy!: D

Craving # 1-The pepperoni & jalapeno half is MINE
I must be preggo...I hate pepperoni! :o

Craving # 2-This is daily for me, so in my opinion not
even a craving!  I can't do without it though!



Comments

  1. Ooo great minds think alike! I LOVE the chocolate Similac Mom; that's my fave!! I drank those all the time when I was breastfeeding. I've been drinking them again this pregnancy. They are costly, but so yummy and worth it. It's hard for me to drink just one! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really!? I had only heard about it a few months ago. Another mom in my church brought me one. But I never thought I would buy them for myself regularly. However no frills had them on sale for $6 for 6. So I nydt stocked up. I drink them every to every other day. Spread it out a little. Haha!
      But I do attribute some of my new founded energy to those drinks!

      Delete
    2. Really!? I had only heard about it a few months ago. Another mom in my church brought me one. But I never thought I would buy them for myself regularly. However no frills had them on sale for $6 for 6. So I nydt stocked up. I drink them every to every other day. Spread it out a little. Haha!
      But I do attribute some of my new founded energy to those drinks!

      Delete
    3. $6!! I need to stop by No Frills! I've been paying $11.97 for 6 at Walmart. I'll be making a trip to No Frills this week now! Ha ha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts