5-7 Month Update

My sweet boy is now 7 months old!
Life has been so busy for us it kind of just flew by!

Preston is such a big boy now weighing in at a whopping 21lbs! Go mama milk!
He is siting up unsupported, however he will topple over from time to time since he is no lightweight!

His last shot at 6 months old was a breeze! Go thunder thighs!  He is developing right on target and is in the 95th percentile!

Since we have been super busy, Preston's sleep has suffered and although he was sleeping a good chunk at night has resumed to waking ever 3 hours!  Pray for me! LOL
He's luck he is so stinking cute.  When i got for him in the middle of the night I am greeted with a BIG smile and lots of "mommy pick me up" arm action and grunts.

His favorite place to be at the moment is in his new excersaucer he received for Christmas!  Money well spent!

As you can see from his photos he loves to eat and has been eating an Organic line of premade baby food. I am a huge advocate for making my own baby food, but life hasn't permitted me with that option in the fast few weeks!  And my pocket is feeling it!

Preston seems to enjoy spending time with the "guys".  He readily goes to brothers at church to hold him and loves one on one time with his Papa.  SO adorable.

I can't believe my little guy is over half a year old!  It's bitter sweet, but i am really sad that I can't get these past 7 months back.  SO i cherish every single moment thoroughly.
He got his first teeth this week, bringing him to his latest milestone!
I absolutely love his smile with the addition of these two new pearly whites :)

Comments

Popular Posts