My Final & Last Old Wives Tale

I have been anxiously awaiting to do this last Old Wives Tale using Drano.
The way the test is done is you mix 2 tsp of drano crystals and about 3 oz of urine and watch for a chemical reaction. 
PLEASE DO THIS OUTSIDE!  The chemicals are toxic and dangerous.
Finally I got my hands on some crystal drano and was ready to take on the experiment.
Why the hype with this gender test?  Well it has proven to be most accurate among women who have tried it.  While nothing is ever 100%... This one seemed quite exciting to me!
Warning there are photo's to follow...so if seeing urine in a cup is too much for you...stop reading!!
If you are having a girl, your urine color will either stay the same color or turn green.
If it's a boy,your urine will turn murky yellow to brown or black.
For more info on the test click here
I will let you be the judge of what my results show!
First I will post my before urine
And then after!  Wow can't believe I  posting my urine on a blog!  Lol
Please comment and let me know your guess?

P.S. All glasses were disposed of! LOL YES the test was worth the glass! I have un-even sets anyhow! :)
Before the TEST
After the test...looking quite dark to me
Better lighting...

Comments

  1. It Looks Like To Me It Might Be A Boy ! : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking i needed to get my eyes checked! hahaha..i thought boy too

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Soon we shall know! Then its your turn! hahahah!

      Delete
  3. We must prepare for a baby Gary Rodney!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL YES cause the world needs another Gary Rodney! :D ( i think it really does actually)

      Delete
  4. Looks like I'll be baby sitting my first Rodney boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A boy!! How exciting, hopefully odds are in your favor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Sarah thanks for stopping by!! Should be interesting!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Lol had to confirm with two comments eh Kaych? I will make sure to have a box to tissues at my reveal just in case. Lol

      Delete
  7. "Can't say I didn't tell you so veeva... It's a boy!!! (Pastor) Gary June-yahhh"

    -Jeniel

    ReplyDelete
  8. I said this from the beginning... I think the pee agrees with me! BOY!!!!!!!!!!
    Arietha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never been so excited to see the colour of urine! LOL woot woot, un ninoo :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmbo Natali . Don't kill me! I have taken the test three time...2/3 went brow . Then one went green but then 20 seconds later went brown...so I dunno all my results took over the 10 seconds...we shall see...but this is a fun test for sure!!

      Delete
  10. Looks pretty brown to me! If the test is accurate, looks like you might be buying a little pair of Jordan's soon :) he he

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So funny that this is the one time its okay to have people analyze your pee! :0
      Omgsh Jordan's? Can u imagine ? What does boy clothing even look like lol!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts