Mother of 3? Me? Really?

My nefew was over last  weekend.  He is just two weeks older than my baby and has the energy of about 15 children.

By day two of our weekend together my head was pounding and the idea of three children, much less a boy wasn't sounding so 'dreamy'.  My cheeky older daughter said 'so momma u still want three kids' Ha...I chuckle...like I have choice in the matter?'

While I know having your own kids is entirely different and my children are so nicely and widely spread out each baby is like having your first...the idea of three was a bit intimidating to say the least.

I am one of those crazy ladies that am in love with pregnancy, so it can be very easy for me to forget the 'child' part and focus more on the trimesters, symptoms and fetal growth.

So what is 3 children really going to look like for me?  What kind of mother will I be?  What will my house look like?(number one wifey fear...and unkept home). What will I look like? 

After a weekend with my nefew I looked like something the cat dragged in.
I know I will get it...I will figure something out...adapt, adjust.  But today I am just a little uneasy of this mother of two being a mother of three :O

Comments

Popular Posts