She's 2 months!

Wel, I wasn't sure if I would continue a blog!
It's certainly tiring having a baby, but I think now I have gotten into the swing of it...for now!
So let's see the last two months have been interesting! I have to say I was not prepared for going from 1 to 2 children.  It quite an adjustment.  You are so used to putting your attention on one child, that once the next comes, your older child has such a huge adjustment to make.  And I don't care what anyone says no matter how much you include the older siblings, it is hard.  So I had to get used to balancing being mommy to two & wife to one, and just a person in general.  I also ran into some health issues-post partum hemorrhage-YUCK, and getting sick...it was rough.  But I am outta the 6 week slump, Miya is growing wonderful.  She is 12.8 lbs now.  I know what a whopper!!  She smiles non-stop...I love it! Her sleep schedule is pretty good, she goes down at 6pm-wakes up around 10 to feed & then 2 to feed & wakes up for 7:30 the next morning!  Some days it's not exact, but she is relatively calm, as long as she is well fed & slept!   The best thing I have learned it the"cry it out method" for sleeping, she actually goes to sleep on her own now with very little to no crying.  So if u ever have kids-I suggest doing that!  As for as getting in shape, I have yet to start, I have lost most of my visible weight-everything left is more toning, I am joining the GYM this week! So I look forward to getting in shape! I can't believe I waited this long to start, but life has kept me super busy!  Anyhow with that, my eyelids are drooping! LOL
Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!
\

Comments

Popular Posts