31 Weeks Pregnant!!

Well its the moment we have all been waiting for!!  The announcement of what I am having!!
 At my ulltra sound back in May the lady said it was a bit foggy in there and the baby would not show it's the sex.  Finally she managed to get a peak and said it was a "Lovely Baby Girl"  My daughter Tiana was soooooooooo happy to be having a little sister!
When I told my husband he was so excited!!  its funny cause alot of people thoguht i twas having a boy!  I have to say though a few were right on their guesses!!  I guess though one will not know for sure
until the baby comes out!  I was almost positve I was having a boy cause this pregnancy has been so different from the last!
The oldwives tales, have really been nothing but" old wives tales". I had my shower with my family & friends! I had such a wonderful time!  I got blessed unbelievably!! It was fun seeing everyones response to what I was having! For those who were wrong & those who were right about the baby!  This time has been so special to me, and I was
so thankful to all those who attended and made the day special for me! So many people have just made this pregnancy so wonderful and stress free! I really appreciate them for that!! At the shower I literally got showered with gifts, this baby is going to have everything! LOL
I am excited about my Peg Perego Stroller & Car seat, my nursery set & crib, monitors, bottle warmers, eddie Bauer diaper bag,
crib mobile, safety first baby toiletries, chocolate brown baskets filled with the whole of shoppers drug mart baby section, bottle sterilizer, bottle warmer, humidifier, clothes, blankets and Too  much more to list!!  We had a lot of fun playing games, and I received a wonderful speech from a friend of mine! It was truly a unique shower, nothing like I have ever experienced!! 
The weather was wonderful, not to hot! I have been so lucky with the heat and outdoor events!  And the food was yummy, cake was good, I really have no complaints!!  What a wonderful time! I could relive the day over and over again!Well thats all for this week! :D
I feel like I am missing something?  Mmmmmh did anything else happen? The baby moved a lot this week, 

I feel like my belly popped out big time! LOL I am looking forward for October!!  I feel so much more prepared now!

Comments

  1. I'm SOOOO happy you had a good time!!
    You looked Beautiful!!!! (as always)
    It was the nicest shower ever....:)

    Thanks for letting me be such a big part of your special time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts